Why do people turn to teeth whitening in Stockport?
Over time, it is natural for teeth to become discolored due to the use of tea, coffee, smoking, red wine, and even some foods. No matter how good your hygiene is and what home remedies you use, your teeth will naturally darken as you age. People often become dissatisfied with the look and their tooth color. Our teeth whitening Stockport experts offer the best service to correct these unwanted problems.
How long does the treatment last?
The time period that your teeth stay white and brighter is really up to you. If you desire to keep the effect of teeth whitening treatments a longer period of time then stay away from stained foods, drinks, and other things that can discolor your teeth. Keeping a good oral health routine will also help you retain that brighter whiter smile effect.
Keeping your teeth whiter
Here are a few tips that might help you keep your teeth whiter after the treatment to retain that brighter smile effect for a longer-lasting period:
1. Stay away from foods like curry and berries. You should also avoid drinks such as coffee and red wine because they are known for staining the teeth.
2. Flossing and brushing regularly will prevent plaque from building up. It simply attracts stains so having good hygiene will prevent that.
3. Use mouthwash and other types of tooth whitening gel and products such as toothpaste.
Am I suitable for this treatment?
Here are some situations where the treatment might not be suitable for you:
• If you are a heavy smoker
• Have had radiotherapy around your jaw
• Have diabetes
• Any sort of gum disease
Contact our teeth whitening experts based in Stockport
If you are interested in booking your initial consultation you can call us on 01617681085 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org